Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.
- Colossians 3.23

..................................................

Soundtrack to my life... or something like that

Took me a little while to compile the soundtrack to my life, well not my entire life, like we missed out on the song I would be listening to before a fight or the song for when someone close to me passes away.

But I especially like my last song, my funeral song, it took me a long time to nut it out. Initially I had Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me, but then I struck gold! Enjoy.

..................................................

For the train ride home: Wallflowers - One Headlight

For that lonely bus ride over the border: Groove Armada - Hands of Time

For that holiday plane trip: Cibo Matto - Aguas De Marco

That special dance with that special someone: The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes For You

When you've got that lovely love feeling: Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

On my 50th birthday we are going to sing and dance to: Curtis Mayfield - Move On Up

On a sunny day: Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime

On a rainy day: Jamie Cullum - All at sea

That lazy sunday morning: Otis Redding - (Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay

Friday night and I feel alright: Journey - Any Way You Want It

The city walk: Lyrics Born - I changed My Mind (Stereo MC's Rattlesnake Remix)

When its time to sit down and listen: Dave Matthews Band - Jimi Thing

My study to the tune: St Germain - Sure Thing

My gym song: Fort Minor - Remember The Name

For those moments where no one is watching: Big Audio Dynamite - Rush

And when its all said and done... my funeral... we will remember as we listen to: Luciano Pavarotti - Nessun Dorma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah nessum dorma Crazy ...thats a grand funeral song...hey have u read about that play&song and whats it about...awesome story!...it was in melbourne last year.ITS CHINESE!

8:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home