Monday, March 27, 2006

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
- William Jennings Bryan

..................................................

So the other night nik and myself made the journey down into the city to try and catch Melbourne while its all dolled up and looking beautiful for the Commonwealth Games. It was 11.45pm when we decided to go up and it was nik's mom who suggested it. We ended up taking seperate cars (from her parents) because we wanted to take lots of photos and didn't want to have nik's parents waiting; plus I had just installed my head unit earlier that day. However, as we were well on our way down the south eastern freeway I realised that I had forgot to bring the tripod b so kindly lent me. Which sucked very much seeing it was night and I also wanted to take lots of time delayed shots. So the photos posted below were my failed attempts at trying to keep the camera as still as possible, so excuse me for the poor quality of the photos.

..................................................

I don' t know if I'll get in trouble for saying this but...
nik wanted to buy the Shannon Noll cd the other day, Lift. (Yeah I know! Crazy huh). And in response I said "oh yeah, thats cool" which is my way of saying "no, thats not cool" which wasn't the response she was looking for, that and the fact that I had my "are you serious?" look on my face. BUT I quickly added, "I'll see what I can do for you", which means "save your money and I will try and find a copy kicking around at work" which means "I'll download it at work". So here I am downloading it and its actually pretty alright; well maybe just this one song that nik recommended: 'Now I Run'. The song is actually really good; it made me feel kind of funny inside; it made me a bit hot in the face and a little flustered, and my throat got a bit dry, not sure what it was. I must have been getting a cold, but it was actually a great song. So, nik I take back what I said and instead say "cool song" which means "two thumbs up to the runner up of Australian Idol".

..................................................



4 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

gorgeous photos man...i reckon the city will never be as exciting or look the same anymore :o)

5:50 pm  
Blogger b said...

haha guys, wake up. shannon nolls sucks balls.

enock, was the 2nd pic meant to be blurry? caz the contents of the shot woulda been awesome!

nice shooting man. your pics are amazing.

10:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

novice photographers!! photographers don't always need tripods...lol

12:53 am  
Blogger steves said...

haha I second u jess! I was actually thinking about the Shannon Noll album myself haha...looks like i will just get a copy off nik ;)

5:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home