Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Opportunity is sometimes hard to recognize if you're only looking for a lucky break.
- Monte Crane

..................................................

This Friday myself and a couple of friends are heading to a bar down on Chapel Street and I find myself a little curious to how the night will pan out. In fact, I must admit, I am a little excited at the idea of having a big night out. In my mind there is going to be drinking and dancing and talking (yelling) and its going to be fun. However I am now 23, and though it doesn't look that old, I feel like some how I have out grown that 'scene', that I should leave it to the younger ladies and lads out there and I should just stay home and play pictionary. But yet I find myself hanging out for it.

I think, in my mind, I am building it up to be a huge night where we're going to start off with group shots of Baracardi 151 (and the shots will continue throughout the night), girls dancing, guys having more shots before joining the girls dancing, people stumbling over each other, people yelling, more shots, people crying, someone vomiting then crying, someone getting kicked out of the bar, some more people vomiting and then everyone heading off to grab souvlakis for supper. Funny, this sounds like what I did every Friday night during first year. And its going to be simply brilliant!

..................................................

I cracked under the pressure - I came home today and took some photos of my fishes for the brotherhood. I hope it pleases my fellow brethren.

+ Archocentrus Sajica
+ Microgeophagus Altispinosa
+ Sajica & Bolivian Butterfly



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the shots are awesome!!!

i love them! night out will be awesome too!!!

8:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOw do your fish stay so still MINE DONT THE BASTARDS!

9:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! SEX, GIRLS, DRUGS, DRINKING, ALCOHOL.....WAHOOO!!!!!

10:38 am  
Blogger steves said...

haha maybe little enoch is growing up? or maybe not...

12:14 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

I shotgun driving so I don't have to drink...my 22 year old liver can't hack it.

By the way, I met a new jerk face today...

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Blogging Family...When are you couples going to get married: Yum & Jess, Juzzy & Rach, Enoch & Nik, Steph & Rudy, B & His Turtle...They should name a suburb after you guys called "blogaville".....hehehehe

10:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home