Wednesday, March 15, 2006

True change starts from within.

Right now I feel short on time, short on energy, short on people - I really feel like I am lacking. Its obviously just a passing thing, which should pass by about the end of March (seeing the end to the magazine), but it doesn't mean I am happy with my situation right now. I want to flip things around, I need to change my attitude towards everything and embrace the pressures that is life. But I feel short on time and energy, which consequenctly makes me feel short on people which leaves me back at square one. But change starts from within and I believe it is an attitude thing, which means it is a mental thing, which means I can beat this.

4 Comments:

Blogger b said...

right now enock, you have heaps of time, heaps of energy, heaps on people and you feel energized!

if only you could see it!

life is so much bigger than these pressures. BEAT IT.

[cue michael jackson's hit song...]

4:03 pm  
Blogger nik said...

b is right you know... as i said last night, if you get through this, you'll be stronger for it. and you'll learn to cope with tough clients, and learn how to deal with them... it's a turning point in your career... learn to love it or it'll become an enemy...

haha, do i sound intellectual?

11:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude,
dont stress! it's one of those things life throws at you to make you come out of it better, realising more, and it'll be an achievement. pray for energy, God will grant it to you if only you ask :)

11:32 pm  
Blogger Enoch said...

Hey thanks guys. I feel very fortuante to have friends like you guys... *sniff sniff*

I actually wrote this at the end of last week. And especially after all your well wishes and stuff, I am actually doing fine. I really just wanted to air how I was feeling... get things off my chest.

Thanks for listening.

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home