Thursday, March 23, 2006

We live in deeds, not in years;
in thoughts, not breaths;
in feelings, not figures on the dial.
- Gamaliel Bailey

..................................................

I am tired, yet I do not want to go to sleep. If I sleep then the day has ended for me and there is still so much I want to do. Where has my day gone?

I woke up at 7 this morning, got ready for work, had time to pump fuel and fix a blown fuse in my car, had breakfast at work, started work, finished work, pick Nik up and went to JB, bought a CD receiver for the car and booked in an appointment to install it on Saturday, went to the gym, went to Coles, came home and had dinner, showered, did some work for the World Cup magazine.

At this point it is 11.30 am and I feel tired but there is still so much I want to do.

I read some blogs, made some comments. I started reading the 'Complete Guide to Photography' again just to sharpen up my knowledge. My eyes get heavier and I still don't want to give in.

There is still so much I want to do.

..................................................

Hey yum+jess, we miss you guys. This is how I like to remember you two.



..................................................

I don't mean to be so gloomy. In fact, I am looking forward to many things in the near future.

+ Like the annual Grace soccer match between the Married and Unmarried. Captain Bernie is going to lead us to another famous victory and with the likes of trev-ski on our team, we can't lose!

+ Saturday 3.00. My car head unit is going to be installed! No more listening to my iPod with my ear buds on.

+ I hope by this Friday that the World Cup Magazine will be on its way to South Korea, where it is being printed for a fraction of the price of Australian printers.

+ Easter Camp! That should be good seeing that it is battle of the SEXES! The ultimate challenge with the ultimate boasting rights.

+ And finally, I can't wait for FIFA World Cup 2006! Its going to be crazy!

..................................................

I would love to post you guys the gettyimages I get to play with for this magazine but my arse would get sued. So here are some photos of steph getting reacquainted with an old of yours and mine, smirnoff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

steph looks like she is actually drinking skyy vodka...

9:27 am  
Blogger Enoch said...

I knew someone would be picky and point that out. I was going to say Sky but it just didn't have the same effect. I was even going to put a footnote explaining myself.

9:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY SO ...I HEAR YOUS PPL LIKE FISH?

11:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH CRAP I FORGOT TO BRING THAT WHITE SHIRT UP TO CANBERRA....can one of you good looking folks bring it up when u come up? that an i have a casual dark green country like shirt i forgot too....

11:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home