Thursday, March 16, 2006

Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it's enough.
- Robert Heller

..................................................

Got my car back from Police Road Panel service - they did a fantastic job, however they sure took their time! Thanks for the sweet hook up juzz man. But it's back and I feel more mobile than ever before, and to celebrate I went down to Kmart straight after work hooray! I was hoping to find me a sweet piñata for the sweet fiesta tomorrow night and just when I started to lose all hope I saw them - right on the top shelf: pirates, donkeys and dragons. And then I saw the piñatas behind the pirates, donkeys and dragons! The one I wanted was in the shape of a bull - he looked awesome. I am sure the bull piñata wanted me to buy him and fill his belly with sweet sweet candy, but I knew in my heart that I would only end up hurting him. So I ended up buying some extra thick and creamy car polish. Only to discover that I had some in the boot of my car. dang it.

..................................................

Songs on my iTunes playlist:

Modest Mouse - Float On
Shout Out Louds - Oh, Sweetheart
Phoenix - Too Young
The Fray - Vienna
Augustana - Hotel Roosevelt
The Strokes - You Only Live Once
Tegan and Sara - Take Me Anywhere

..................................................

FACT: When I was in prep I didn't really care for clothes or material things. And one morning I really didn't want to wear underwear that day (I wanted to be free damn it!). My mom told me I would be the only one without underwear on at school. I thought she was lying to me to try and get me to wear my underwear. But the truth was, I just forgot to put them on before my pants and I was too lazy to take my pants off and put my underwear on and put my pants on again. Plus I was pretty stubborn back then, in fact I am still pretty stubborn when it comes to people trying to make me wear my underwear. But back to the story, so I went to school commando styles, and I've gotta be honest: it felt really wrong. I felt as if everyone could tell that I wasn't wearing underwear and that they could see my wang. Needless to say, I never did it again. Hey at least I didn't get dacked full monty in art class like my friend did. Now that's funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger nik said...

haha, i didn't know that you went full monty to school!!! dude, that's kinda gross... haha. but yes, as you may have seen, i put in some hard yards and made a piñata for tonight... looks wet, and i don't know if it'll dry by tonight... i guess we'll see, won't we!

9:12 am  
Blogger nik said...

okay, you didn't go full monty, you went commando style. sorry.

4:29 pm  
Blogger b said...

hahahahahahahaha

best two stories ever.

about the pinata at kmart and the commando. hahahahaha awesome.

7:03 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

dude. i can never look you in the eye again after hearing that you went commando. but that'll pass. yep it's past :o) thanks for bringing the beers and stuff tonite mate. much appreciated! hope you enjoyed the fiesta in all its mexican glory!

12:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home