Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hey ya'

just updating you guys on what's going on. I am so stressed I want to just run away So stressed, even, that I would run away to canberra! believe that!

But the stress will end soon, cause the dead line was cut in half and now we have 9 days till we have to finish off this magazine. So now it's 8.15 pm and I am still at work. The lesson I learnt from this experience: be careful what you wish for. Before this I was bored out of my brains wanting a crazy challenge, something that would push me. And boy did I get what i deserved.

..................................................

There are 50 dots in the above line break. Or am I lying to you?

Instead of doing the whole 10 things or 100 things about myself, I'll give you a fact about me every once-in-a-while. So here goes:

FACT: Back when I was still leaving in Malaysia we had these fantastic hardwood staircase in our house and our floors were made of granite stone. When I was about 2 years old, I was crawling up the staircase when I accidentally slipped from near the top of the stairs and crashed all the way to the bottom. I don't remember much of the details but when I hit the bottom, I hit the granite floor with my chin which split the skin and exposed some bone. I had a couple of needles and stitches and still have the scar.

..................................................

Random pictures of when I thought the deadline of the magazine was at the end of March/early April (happier days).




1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

the colours in your photos come up MEGA nice! hehe that fair looks like so much fun! don't stress too much - it gives you wrinkles :o)

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home