Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Change your thoughts and you change your world.
- Norman Vincent Peale

..................................................

This weekend I have a dinner to go to. Infact, its not just any normal dinner, its a fiesta! However I didn't realise it was St Patty's day too! *sigh* oh the tough decisions we face in life... On one hand I'm not one to pass up a good fiesta with all the tacos served with a cold coronas and a fat piƱata loaded with candy! But I would love to catch up with some old school mates and just go round after round of beer and anything else with an alcohol content.

If I could have it my way, I would hit tacos at this fiesta and then later that night I track my school mates down and play catch up, and then go absolutely mental. But realistically, I think I am just going to go the fiesta and have a few cold ones with B. Good old trusty B. He'll always go a few, but I have never actually seen him go hard. That's it! This friday, you and me b, behind the oval. Going hard, or going home, with Sols and Coronas. And we can string along the Juzz man and possibly his lady friend he brings around everywhere, I hear she can neck a cold one pretty fast.

..................................................

I have taken out the code that opens my links in new windows by an overwhelming uproar by 50% of my loyal readers. (Nik & B).

..................................................

FACT: My voice broke on stage while performing my solo in the church choir. I didn't know what was going on until after.

2 Comments:

Blogger b said...

COLD ones... sounds good. though i dont think we need to go behind the oval. these days you can just crack open some cold ones in the living room i think.

back of the oval can be suggestive. CAN be.

fiesta beats any school mates. hahahaha okay thats harsh. but true right. YUP.

ps i bought 10 neons. hahahahahahaha

2:02 pm  
Blogger Steph said...

Fiesta all the way mate...have a few cold ones in my kitchen if you want, no need for you and Bernardo to go sneaking round to the back of an oval (although there IS an oval just outside my house if you feel so inclined).

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home