Sunday, March 19, 2006

He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because of fear.
- Michel De Montaigne

..................................................


Been pretty busy this weekend with stuff and what not, so I've decided to give you the low down in point form.

• So we had the fiesta at Steph's tonight - Steph it was fantastic, the food you slaved away to prepare was practically inhaled in the first 5 minutes.

• We found some new sweet beers to go along with our sweet tacos; its called Cantina. Its on the same vein as Corona and Sol.

• My Big Blue Ram died today.

Yeah, thats pretty much it for me. I am pretty tired and can't be bothered making up stuff.


..................................................


FACT: As a little boy I hated wearing seat belts. I use to ride up in the center of the car, between the two front seats, so that I had the air-conditioning blowing in my face (whilst living in Malaysia). So when we migrated to Australia not only did I have to get used to the cold weather, tasteless food, the fact that there weren't any open air drains I could pee in - but I had get use to wearing a seat belt when I was in the car. This didn't go down well with me so I devised a plan on how to escape from wearing a seat belt. When someone in the car, say my dad, would put on their seat belt I would pretend I put my seat belt on at the same time, saying: "Hey dad, wasn't that cool how we both put on our seat belts at the same time". I really thought I had everyone fooled. However, now that I think of it, I am sure my parents knew I was pulling a fast one on them. I did it a couple more times before my sister dobbed me in.

1 Comments:

Blogger nik said...

haha... maybe you really did fool your parents... but that was pretty devious on your part. lucky mish dobbed on you, otherwise you'd be a rebel... and a liar... a lying rebel. haha.

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home