Tuesday, August 22, 2006

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
- Japanese Proverb

..................................................

Lately I've been feeling 'out of it'. I feel like I am here in my little room, doing my own thing and enjoying myself, but then the rest of the world keeps on spinning and I'm unaware of what's going on. I guess it mainly has to do with current affairs and world news - I feel like I'm missing out on the action and 'going-ons' around town.

When I use to work in Collingwood, I use to go in early just so I could go to the coffee shop across the street so I could scan the headlines and sometimes read the paper. But now I don't... and about 3 months later, I am feeling the effects of not keeping up to date on things.

I listened to ABC NewsRadio to try catch up on things, but even now a days I find myself less and less in the car because of over-inflated fuel prices.

I guess I wanted to know if people went online to read up on news. And if so, where?

But in the end, I know nothing can beat sitting down with the morning newspaper with a cup of your favourite morning beverage, mine being double shot cafe latté, and keeping astride with the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

www.heraldsun.com.au
www.theage.com.au

:o)

8:04 pm  
Blogger Enoch said...

hehe...

thanks steph! I use www.theage.com.au and for world news I check out news.bbc.co.uk

11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home