Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hey ya'll

What's going on. Its been a pain in the butt, but I have finally decided on a digital SLR! It came down to the Nikon D50 and the Canon EOS 350 - and it damn near killed me trying to decide! I switched back and forth between the two at least 2 million times. I was decided on the Nikon cause the ED glass they used on the kit lens was better, but the clincher for the Canon was the fact that more of my mates had Canon and I could flog their lenses (ooh and uncle David offered to lend me his super wide-angle lenses which costs more than my camera! Hooray!)

BUT... I gotta get this 1 thing out of my system before I give myself up to team Canon: In my research about the two cameras I spoke to many people and read many reviews and forums and I came to this conclusion. I think Canon dudes (primarily the ones who own the SLR that I do, and some others) are absolute jive turkeys who love to jive over how good their Canons are...

Well, now that I got that off my chest lets begin...

Welcome to my photo Journal. I made it a photo journal cause I'm too lazy to write about my day/week/life, so I hope to captue it in pictures.

So these photos are pretty much what I did straight after I bought the camera and charged the battery... they are probably the best photos I have ever taken in my life... like ever

+ Nik & Rach swinging around
+ B & Nik swinging
+ Me, B & Juzzy
+ Juzzy, B & Me
+ Sunset on highstreet
+ Rach & Nik & friends
+ Steves & Rach
+ Rach in Juzzy's shorts

bon appétit








2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

My jealousy at the uber-ness of your camera is insane...nice photos by the way :o)

11:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey awesome photos dude! like i said before, the camera's definitely worth the investment! =))

5:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home