Thursday, October 05, 2006

The designer leads a kind of karaoke existence, always singing someone else's song, and never saying what he thinks should be said.
_ Bruce Mau.

..................................................

It has begun...

The Enoch you thought you knew is no more... or in due time... for he has begun the transformation into what some call a 'wanker' and others a 'tosser'... for he is becoming a 'designer'. I make things pretty and talk about it as if it did oh so much more. I sip lattes at cafes while chatting on the latest phone while I send an email on my Mac Book and listen to my iPod and then ride away into the sunset on my vespa.

If that ever happens to me... then you know what to do... you need to congratulate me on truly becoming a tosser... I mean... designer.

..................................................

Up & down. That's how everything around me is moving these days: the weather, my creative flow, the money in my bank account... yes, everything for me at the moment is really unstable. You'd think by now I would have gotten this routine down... you'd think that. But I figured, I'm still young, and I can have all the rest I need when I die... yes, I took it there... I took it to death.

I said money in my bank account cause the other night... well... over 2 nights I blew a total of $400. Well... in truth it was only $320 (there was a $110 taxi cab fare to pay... ouch). But still, what a massive 2 nights!

So... I guess in order for me to stay sane while I work hard, I need to play hard too! haha... no... that's not a good excuse to party hard and spend wads of cash... that I don't have to spend... hmm... so you could say... I like to party on Fridays... yes, Friday... that will do... do just fine.

..................................................

My desk. Two designers?


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dun worry mate ill bitch slap you so hard with the base of my pot of draught that the tosser within will raise the white flag of surrender...and once done ill do it AGAIN...to make sure it was a sincere surrender...!!!!!....hahah...CUB - keep it aussie!

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i duuno mate...i think it started a long time ago...hahaha

11:20 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice picture of me in there enoch! the back of my head was always my best feature

4:38 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is your bruce mau quote from
"a kind of karaoke existence, always singing someone else's song, and never saying what he thinks should be said"

3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home