Sunday, April 22, 2007

My passions were all gathered together like fingers that made a fist. Drive is considered aggression today; I knew it then as purpose.
_ Bette Davis

..................................................

When a door closes, another opens. But sometimes it slams shut on your fingers - you're left with nothing but the throbbing pain.

Yeah, so my first ever real application for a real job didn't quite work out like I had imagined. They weren't bad about it, but I thought I was an A1 candidate - their loss. I think the taste of defeat has left me with enough of a bitter taste in my mouth for me to want to spit it out and take another bite out of the world of job hunting. I want to apply to all the best boutique studios - places that don't help children. Funny how 'negative' things can sometimes drive you - or maybe it's just me and my vengeful, spiteful nature.

..................................................

Here are some photos taken a Golden Monkey.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home