Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
_ Oscar Wilde

..................................................

Montages of contemporary and renaissance illustrations by Peter Jaworowski. Inspiring.




..................................................

Okay, the truth needs to come out before I forget...
Sometime ago I posted some images of a bottle of Penfolds Grange ($350-$400 bottle of wine), claiming that I had got it for my birthday; the trap was layed. I had infact used my graphic design powers for evil and created the Grange label with my incredible skills. So hey, I guess the moral of this story is: if you need a certificate to help boost your CV or a doctors note you know I got the skills. word.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home